Insense is a rapidly growing SaaS marketplace for social content production by creators & influencers. We link up content creators and brands internationally, helping them drive their sales and conversions in paid ads.
Founded in 2016, our company is a leader in the markets of the USA, UK, Canada, and Russia. We are one of the first ten Creative Partners of TikTok globally as well as a Partner of Facebook & Instagram. Our team of 45 people is based in three offices in New York, London, and Moscow, as well as working remotely.
As a Head of Marketplace Operations at Insense, you are the key person to build and manage the supply side of our 2-side marketplace. You develop and implement a creator strategy for all markets and adjust it by regional business needs and customer profiles. You will be working with the CEO and the product team closely as well as with the regional Supply Ops teams.
You will also work with creators: niche and top influencers, as well as celebrities, motion designers and videographers (all people who are able to produce socially native creatives for ads).
- Create and execute the Global Supply & Operations strategy to make sure we deliver best in class content to our customers resulting in the growth of GMV;
- Be responsible for all Creator path from Acquisition to Off-boarding through all marketplace transaction experience;
- Tune in demand & supply balance in the marketplace and make sure top performers receive offers constantly;
- Improve creator quality check by establishing resources and educating Creators on best practices.
Ops & Team Management
- Identify, recruit, and onboard top and high potential creators / influencers in different verticals (i.e. Beauty, Lifestyle, Food, etc) to Insense;
- Actively manage communities of top users in different verticals and foster strong relationships with them;
- Lead and project manage events/activities to support the Creator ecosystem;
- Be responsible for leading troubleshooting process from creator (supply ops) team to developers;
- Proactively work with Client Acquisition team to identify and activate all needed supply,
- Be the face and voice of Creators to our internal teams, and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across initiatives;
- Run constant Customer Development interviews and pass all insights along to the Product team in an actionable manner.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in marketplace operations (ride-sharing, delivery services, freelance markets) in companies such as Uber, Bolt, Gett, DoorDash, Uber Eats and similar;
- Advanced level of English C1 - C2
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills;
- Team management and education;
- Strategical thinking and ability to build processes for distributed team;
- Ability to deal with high volume of transactions;
- Strong negotiation and deal-making skills;
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority project;
- Required time availability from 9am to 1pm EST to sync up with our Americas team;
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
What we offer:
- Working on global operations: users in North America, Europe, UK, Russia and the CIS;
- Remote-flexible or work from our cozy offices with superheroes in Moscow or London;
- Great team culture of #insensefamily;
- Paid business trips to the USA / UK/ Russia (if required);
- Salary commensurate with interview and experience;
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc, in accordance with US law and policies.