Data Entry, Administration
Groups on focus:
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
English (US) - Fluent
Are you looking for new opportunity that make your career better? Come and grow with us!
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compare data with source documents, re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
• Answering calls and emails from clients and notaries; resolve issues that arise
• Input orders from our clients into our appointment system
• Provide support for administrative tasks
• Locate and correct data entry errors
• On the job training will be provided
• Other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail
• Minimum high school diploma
• Customer service focused with strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work both individually and within a team environment
• Must have previous experience as a admin assistant (or related)
• Excellent communicator in both written and verbal, fluent in English
• Time management skills and ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
• Computer literate and proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you meet all the required qualifications for this position, please kindly send your resume along with cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
We thank all applicants for their interest