Securing new revenue channels is vital for most business owners and bloggers. This provides an extra level of comfort in hard times when the core products are underperforming or the competitors are running aggressive marketing campaigns.
Quite often, the potential of affiliate programs is underestimated resulting in lost opportunities. If executed properly, the affiliate marketing campaigns can monetize twice the existing user base and engage the users that have been inactive for some time.
How much affiliate commission can you earn with Transformify Affiliate Program?
With an average order of USD 3500 ( equalling a standard monthly subscription), an average commission of USD 700 and an average monthly earning potential of USD 150 000, Transformify Affiliate Program is a fantastic independent revenue channel.
In addition, we give 10% discount to all referred clients making it easier for our affiliates to attract their attention.
Who is Transformify Affiliate Program right for?
As Transformify is a global recruitment platform empowering diversity recruitment while leveraging technology to help employers save up to 60% on recruitment costs, our affiliate program works best for:
(i) HR blogs and forums;
(ii) HR software directories and reviews;
(iii) businesses having a large pool of B2B clients. These include accounting and tax software providers, microlending platforms, payment providers, etc.;
(iv) startup forums and blogs. Transformify Market Entry Pack for startups is a unique product helping startups to enter new markets on a tight budget that is much appreciated by the readers of startup forums and blogs.;
(v) CSR ( corporate social responsibility), sustainability, diversity and inclusion forums and blogs. Transformify helps businesses to run their CSR programs, provide jobs to people in need, boost financial inclusion, etc. Our #RebuildLives program helps to revitalize post-war zones and provide access to jobs and secure payment to refugees and economic migrants.
(vi) coworking office providers
How Transformify affiliate playbook can help you earn big, consistent commissions?
We have gathered the best practices of our top earning affiliates ( and continue to update them on a regular basis!). Here are a few tips :
- Write a review of some of Transformify HR software solutions, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review or embed it in the text. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, Medium.com and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors. Transformify is winning awards, signing new partnerships, etc. and there will always be news you can share.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, include a review or embed your tracking link in your regular newsletter.
*NB - We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising: Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, popAds or many others, you can easily generate income with our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link. You can also use push notifications.
- Video advertising: Record a video review of our HR software solutions or CSR Programs and upload it to youtube, Linkedin, Facebook,etc. Linkedin is performing best as we provide HR software solutions to recruiters, HR Directors, etc. and they are very active on Linkedin.
How to earn more as an affiliate?
- Based on our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews and engaging in a conversation in Linkedin groups. You can post a video review and your affiliate link, record a product review video and share it in Linkedin and Facebook groups including your affiliate link, write an article and embed your affiliate link, etc.
- Your conversion rate will be much better if you'll put your visitors into pre-sold mood before sending them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in product and visitor has decided to potentially buy it after s/he reads your product review.
Review one Transformify solution at a time - Freelance Marketplace, ATS, Test-and-Hire, Market Entry Pack for Startups, #RebuildLives, CSR Programs, etc. Combine with banners, videos, text reviews, etc.
- Try to step in visitor's shoes, when s/he visits your page after clicking on a review or affiliate link. Attract their attention by providing useful tips, a solution to a problem, sharing a case study, etc.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep those that bring good results and change/remove the others. The language is very important! Use the same language as your target audience. An HR Director will be attracted by keywords such as diversity recruitment, diversity hiring, gender equality, work of the future solution, recruitment platform, freelance platform, etc.
With affiliated partners like WeWork, Payoneer, Roam, BitBond,TimeDoctor, HR.com, etc, Transformify Affiliate Program is a fantastic revenue channel for experienced marketers, B2B businesses, coworking office providers, forums and blogs.