It is really hard to follow our inner voice with the huge noise outside.
During the World Economic Forum in Davos, the 4th industrial revolution was announced! "The First Industrial Revolution used water and steam power to mechanize production. The Second used electric power to create mass production. The Third used electronics and information technology to automate production.
Now a Fourth Industrial Revolution is building on the Third, the digital revolution that has been occurring since the middle of the last century. It is characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres."
That's why I count on you to support each other to live a wonderful life:
1. Breathing exercise to calm your mind and body;
2. Listen actively to yourself and to your peers;
3. Be alone and take a decision;
4. Take effective action (apply the 80-20 rule = 80% of your results ) and iterate always.
It might be completely wrong, but let me share with you what my inner voice has told me about what will be the Fifth Revolution - the language revolution:
Source: World Economic Forum
Language is being always a way of protecting ourselves. Why?
1. Tribes: How do you communicate in order to protect your family when the enemy decides to attack your village?
2. Business: How do you assure employment or business for native people when foreigners come to a certain country?
3. Family: How do you communicate about private issues when the nanny is having lunch with you?
This is only a very short reflection about the power of language with a threath mindset approach. The video shows the opposite: the power of language with an abundance (opportunity) approach. The both of us are fans of the second one!
Don't forget to listen to Nelson Mandela in order to be able to say some words in every language: "If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."
Miguel Dias, CEO at CEOWorld