PwC’s report ‘The Future of Work’ shows that nearly half (46%) of HR professionals expect at least 20% of their workforce to be made up of contractors or temporary workers by 2020. And nearly a third (31%) of businesses say they are building their future talent strategy around the rise of the portfolio career, hiring a diverse mix of people on an ad-hoc basis.
One of the scenarios in PwC’s report is a world in which big businesses are outflanked by a vibrant, innovative and entrepreneurial middle market, which is powered by connected work technology. These companies have a core team that embodies their philosophy and values, and they use the connected work market technology to source the rest of their workforce on a project basis, as a when they are needed.
However, managing the relationship with and the payments to freelancers, temporary workers, consultants, and experts brings pain to the business. In most cases, each temporary worker needs to be:
- set up as a vendor;
- her/his bank account details to be collected, updated, and stored;
- the issued invoices to be processed and reconciled;
- the project deadlines and deliverables to be monitored, etc.
How can Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers help the business?
Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers transforms the relationship with the temporary workers, experts, freelancers, consultants, and independent contractors into a B2B experience, thus cutting the costs by 60% on average.
- The business has a clear view of the terms of each project, the temporary worker who has been assigned, the total payment due, the number of payments, etc.
- The business can manage the payments to the temporary workers, freelancers, consultants, experts, and independent contractors via a click of a button. There is no need to collect, update, and store the bank account details of the temporary workers.
- Transformify self-billing system will automatically issue an invoice after the payment to the temporary worker, freelancer, consultant, expert, or independent contractor has been approved.
- Transformify billing system will automatically issue an invoice to the business client, thus transforming the process into a B2B experience.
How It Works
- Send a registration link to the temporary workers, experts, freelancers, consultants, and independent contractors you are working with or intend to work with.
- Post a project and define the payment terms, the number of payouts, etc.
- Assign the temporary worker, freelancer, consultant, expert, or independent contractor to the project.
- Once the work has been delivered, the temporary worker, freelancer, consultant, expert, or independent contractor requests payment.
- Approve the payment.
- Download the invoice.
What Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers Has to Offer?
- Self-billing as a service – an invoice is automatically issued to Transformify Ltd once the freelancers, experts, and independent contractors deliver their services.
- Billing as a service – Transformify Ltd issues an invoice to the employers transforming the hiring of freelancers, experts, and independent contractors into a B2B experience. The employers always receive an invoice from Transformify Ltd, a UK legal entity.
- Payment automation – the employers transfer payments to Transformify Ltd. only. Transformify CSR Recruitment Platform automatically transfers the payments to the freelancers in any currency anywhere in the world. There is no need for the employers to collect, store, and update data about the bank accounts of the freelancers, experts, and independent contractors.
- Payment guarantee – Transformify Ltd offers a payment guarantee as long as the parties transfer and receive payment through Transformify CSR Recruitment Platform.
Can Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers be used to source temporary workers?
No. Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers helps the business to manage the relationship with and to transfer payments to the temporary workers. Our customers can use Service Optimizer to source temporary workers.
Who is Transformify Recruitment Software for Managing Freelancers and Temporary Workers good for?
Startups, SMEs, and Enterprises who:
- Need to manage the relationship with freelancers, experts, consultants, and independent contractors.
- Are looking to automate the payments to freelancers, experts, and independent contractors.
- Are looking to optimize their costs by transforming the process of managing the relationship with freelancers, experts, and independent contractors into a B2B experience.
Please ask for a quote.
Transformify is a CSR Recruitment Platform that helps businesses access global talent, transfer cross-border payments, enter new markets and boost sustainable business growth. CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) is our DNA and we stand for equality, diversity, sustainability, economic growth, and sustainable living.
With Transformify, the employers can get the best independent contractors, freelancing professionals as well as regular employees to fill vacancies in their organization, whether working remotely, telecommuting or in office. The recruitment software also comes with a billing and self-billing capabilities that allow businesses to transfer secure payments worldwide. A free ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is also included in the pack.
ATS(Applicant Tracking System)
Supplier Diversity: A Business Essential